Not counting the posts I've had to delete either because of attacks by rabid supporters of a certain convention, attacks by perverted voice actors, or my own OCD, this is the 700th post in the history of this blog. Pretty pathetic, isn't it? 700 posts and yet I haven't even gotten 700 hits yet! (Only slightly exaggerating there.)
Of the top 5 posts in the history of this blog by viewers, only one of them is legitimate. That's my "Toshiro x Karin" post. The other ones got referred to by plain Jane Google searches such as "top 10 best anime," "sweet 16 bracket," and "shinji ikari."
So what are the best and worst moments in the history of this blog? Might as well go over them.
Top 5 worst moments:
5. My negative review of the Sangawa Project is met by people claiming that I was somehow slandering a guest when all I was doing was disagreeing with him.
4. The Steelers win Super Bowl XLIII.
3. Someone finds my blog by searching "Christians hate cosplay," then goes on a rant on how much they hate Christians. Of course they refused to put their name to their vicious accusations and slander of a certain voice actor.
2. Someone from Tekko puts my blog on the Tekko forums, finding out that I disagreed with the idea of an 18+ con. Soon I was #1 public enemy of Tekkoshocon. Things have since been ironed out, including me even going to the 18+ con in question.
1. Two voice actors come to my blog and not only attack me, but hunt down my personal info and threaten to sue me. All because I don't agree with homosexuality (actually I never even said anything bad about homosexuality, but they took it that way). Those liberals are so accepting, aren't they?
Top 5 best moments:
5. The first Anime Bracket, which has led to a yearly fun event for me, as a lover of brackets.
4. The first liveblog. It was the first thing that really made my blog useful, as the liveblogs became a weekly event. Hopefully we get some good anime back on so I can continue them.
3. I get some good feedback for once by mentioning the similarities between Light Yagami and the people who wanted Casey Anthony dead.
2. The FMA:B finale liveblog. The best episode in the history of that series, a perfect ending to a troubled anime, and my ecstasy while watching it.
1. The Packers win Super Bowl XLV.